Choose a prosthodontist because of their advanced education and training, efficiency, and expertise with advanced technology. Prosthodontists are extensively trained in state-of-the-art techniques and procedures for treating complex dental conditions and restoring optimum function and esthetics.
Rigorous training and experience give prosthodontists a special understanding of the dynamics of a smile and the preservation of a healthy mouth.
A family dentist or other dental specialists can be useful options for some general dental issues. However, there is another type of dental specialist that is a better option for missing teeth, a prosthodontist.
This specialist is the right option for these complex issues.
- Dental implants to replace one or more missing teeth
- Bridges to replace teeth
- Crowns to improve and restore a tooth
- Veneers to improve the appearance of one or more teeth
- Partial dentures
- Full dentures
- Complex care management for individuals who have genetic defects, or have sustained injuries to the mouth
- Teeth whitening for discolored teeth
- Special oral health care needs of seniors
- Reconstruction after oral cancer
- Sleep disorders (APNEA)